What is deposit operations? Yes, everything but loans. So how do we write procedures for something so broad? This program will provide a starting place with an enormous research book to help you get those procedures written. Get started with managing this project so the next deposit operations manager has an overview on how the bank runs. This webinar covers Reg D, E, CC, and DD. A special look at ODP and everything but loans from the back of the house.
- Stop Payments
- Forgeries, unauthorized access, and forged endorsements
- Holds on checks
- Substitute Checks
- Death issues
- Debit Cards, credit cards, and prepaid cards
- Reg D savings account procedures
- Checking CIP
- And much much more
Who Should Attend:
Deposit Operations, Account Services, Bookkeeping, call centers, and training.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395