Community financial institutions have spent considerable resources on technology to enhance the customer experience. From online banking and bill pay systems, to eStatements and mobile banking, the assumption would be that more access equals more convenience. As a result, more people should be using these services. In reality, for many services, such as bill pay and eStatements, utilization still isn't where we would like it to be. You bought it, so why don't they use it?
During this webinar we will explore barriers to onboarding these services, and we will learn some key action items related to increasing consumer utilization of technology within your institution.
Discussion Highlights include:
- Overcoming barriers to onboarding eBanking services
- Examining strategies to increase consumer utilization of technology
- Leveraging technology to enhance the customer experience and retention
- David Carlson, Senior Executive Vice President, Haberfeld
- Shelly Loftin, Senior Vice President, Lending and Payments, American Bankers Association (moderator)
Technology Officers, Communications Officers, Marketing Managers, Risk Managers, Retail Managers, Bank Counsel, Senior Bank Managers
Continuing Education Credits:
Registration for the live webinar is available for $210/connection. The recorded webinar is also available for pre-purchase for $210.
Click Register to register online. Please note the online system requires credit card payment. If you prefer to be invoiced, please email WBA Education at email@example.com with your full contact information and request to order either the live webinar or recorded version.