How do I get started?
If you already have an account on wisbank.com:
- Click "Login" on the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click "Reset Your Password."
- Enter the email you used to log in to wisbank.com in the past (your bank email address).
- Click "Reset" and our system will send you an email with a randomly generated password.
- Login in with your new password.
- Change your password to one of your choosing by visiting your profile (link in the upper-right corner of the screen).
If you've never logged in on wisbank.com before:
- Click here to get started.
- Fill in the information requested to create your account.
How do I find what I'm looking for?
The new wisbank.com's Search feature is your key to finding the articles, events, and products you're interested in. There are two different types of searching you can do:
- Universal Search: Located in the upper-right corner of every page, the universal search function will look through the entire website and all types of content to find items related to your search. So, if you search for "compliance" you'll get a list of results containing articles, Education events, classified ads, and products all related to compliance. If you want to do a more specific search, move to step 2:
- Specific Search: Each section of the new website has a section-specific search found in a white box right beneath the main menu. Typing a search into those boxes will provide you with a list of only that type of result. So, if you're looking for an Education event about BSA/AML, you would go to the Education section, then click on "Events." From there, you can search for BSA/AML to see a list of upcoming programs. For articles, you can visit the News section, then click on "Archives" and type in your search.
- Tag Search: You can also search the tags assigned to articles, products, and events. Each of those content pieces contains a list of tags (found beneath the title). Click the tag to bring up a list of all articles/events/products with that same signifier.
How do I update the publications I receive from WBA?
Once you're logged in, you'll see the members-only side of the website. In the upper right corner is a link to your individual Profile. This is where you can update the WBA publications you want to receive. If you already had an account on the old website, you're automatically signed up to keep receiving the same publications you were before.
How do I reset my password?
If you've forgotten your password, visit www.wisbank.com and click "Login" to open the login dialogue box. Then, click "Forgot your password?" to begin the password reset process (see below).
Enter your username (email address) into the blank field. Click "Reset Password" and WBA will send you an automated email with a link to reset your password.
Once the email arrives, click the button that says "Click Here to Reset Your Password" and your internet browser will open to the wisbank.com password reset page. Enter a new password into both fields and click "Reset Password."
You now have a new password!
You can also reset your password from your profile as often as you'd like, even if you haven't forgotten your current one. To do so, log in to wisbank.com and visit your profile (link in the upper-right corner of the screen).
Visit your profile from the upper-right corner of any page on wisbank.com.
In your profile, you can edit the electronic communications you receive from WBA, update your job role, and also change your password. Enter the new password you'd like into both fields and click "Update."
What do I do if I need assistance?
If you need any additional information about the website, or can't find something you're looking for, please email us or call 608-441-1200 for assistance.