First Business Bank announced it has earned 2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence recognition across nine categories. Presented by Energage, a research company with more than 16 years of experience surveying over 27 million employees at 70,000 organizations, Top Workplaces awards are based solely on employee feedback.
Top Workplaces Culture Excellence awards celebrate organizations that excel in specific areas of workplace culture. First Business Bank’s Culture Excellence Awards include:
1. Leadership: The Leadership Top Workplaces award celebrates organizations whose leaders inspire confidence in their employees and in the direction of the company. These leaders understand the needs of customers which front-line employees hear every day.
2. Innovation: The Innovation Top Workplaces award celebrates organizations who have embedded innovation into their culture and create an environment where new ideas come from all employees.
3. Compensation & Benefits: The Compensation & Benefits Top Workplaces awards celebrates the organizations who provide employees not only with material rewards but also with appreciation for their work.
4. Work-Life Flexibility: The Work-Life Flexibility Top Workplaces award celebrates the organizations who provide options to their employees in how and where they work, as well as having managers who care for their employees’ concerns.
5. Purpose & Values: The Purpose & Values Top Workplaces award celebrates organizations who have both embedded their mission and values into their culture and are efficient in their work to bring it into reality.
6. DE&I Practices: A commitment shared throughout all levels of the organization, these Top Workplaces prioritize a welcoming and inclusive culture, no matter one’s background.
7. Employee Appreciation: These award-winning companies believe in the self-sustaining performance and positivity boost that results from genuine employee appreciation.
8. Employee Well-Being: Employees at these Top Workplaces believe their organization put health and wellness at the center of their workplace culture.
9. Professional Development: These Top Workplaces place a special focus on developing their employees’ careers and enabling their people to grow professionally.
First Business Bank also was named a Top Workplaces USA winner, a Top Workplaces Regional Award winner, and a Financial Services Industry Award winner in 2022.
“What an honor to be recognized in so many categories for culture excellence at First Business Bank,” said Jodi Chandler, chief human resources officer of First Business Financial Services, publicly traded parent company of First Business Bank. “Shaping our culture to support all our employees has long been a primary focus for us, so it’s especially exciting that these awards are based on our employees’ survey responses and feedback.”
Top Workplaces awards are based on a research-backed, 24-item employee engagement survey.
“Our culture is a significant part of our success story at First Business Bank because we know our employees ultimately drive our financial success,” said Corey Chambas, president & chief executive officer. “It’s always very gratifying when our employees validate the importance of our culture and our collective dedication to continuous improvement.”