Items up for grabs at the 2021 auction included:
- A 2-night stay for 4 at the Geneva National Resort and Club
- Michael Kors Saffiano purse
- Kate Spade tote
- $300 Madison food and hotel gift card
- iSolved Yeti tumbler set
- Cheese, chocolate, and wine basket
- REI gift card and WI park pass
- U.S. Senior Open Golf Basket
- Sur La Table cooking classes
- Sundara Spa and Del Bar package
- A round of golf at the Green Bay Country Club with Paul Northway
- Metal Art of Wisconsin flag
- 12-month subscription to Atlas Coffee
- $200 Caymus Vineyards gift card
- $400 Destination Kohler gift card
- An overnight stay and foursome of golf at the Kalahari
- A foursome of golf at the Hinsdale golf club with Kirk Hovde
- "After the Hole-in-one" gift basket
- $100 Cabela's gift card
- Kringles and flowers
- $100 Summerfest gift card
- Hooks aged cheddar gift set
- Disney+ subscription
- Jack Links gift basket
- Neuske's party pail
- A selection of Wisconsin craft beer
Help support the Wisconsin Bankers Foundation!
The WBF will be holding a virtual charity auction in conjunction with the 2021 Bank Executives Conference. The auction will begin three days prior on Jan. 29 and last until the final day of the Bank Executives Conference on Feb. 3. Funds raised will support the Foundation's many programs, including scholarships for educators and students, the popular Teach Children to Save Day resource Reading Raises Interest Kits, and MyMazuma.com.
Donated items are tax-deductible. Items purchased at the auction may be tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
To donate items for the auction, please visit the auction page to pledge your item donation for this year's auction or complete the form below.
Note: The 2021 auction is now closed. Please come back for updates on the 2022 Bank Executives Conference!