The Peoples Community Bank is seeking an assistant vice president – location manager/personal banker at the Barneveld location. This position will grow market share through acquiring, building, and retaining consumer and business client relationships and manage staff.
- Monitor the growth of the location in the areas of core deposits, assets, and non-interest income.
- Develop relationships with clients, the public and the community in a manner that will promote the overall image and sales efforts of the bank.
- Actively participate in community events representing the bank in a positive professional manner.
- Have a complete understanding of all deposit products, including IRAs, and services in order to identify customer needs and expand relationships.
- Effectively use sales skills to offer additional services to customers and recognize referral opportunities to other departments.
- Consistently ensure the delivery of quality customer service through staff selection, development, supervision and coaching.
Education, experience, skills required:
- A BS Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields or comparable bank employment experience.
- Five years minimum experience serving customers in a financial institution setting.
- Availability to work additional hours to meet the needs of customer demands.
- Willingness to participate in community functions and represent the organization in a professional positive manner.
Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, 401k match. Starting wage is dependent on experience.
To apply: Interested persons should submit a resume and cover letter explaining their qualifications to Quinn Christensen, CIO (email@example.com). A copy of the full job description is available upon request.
The Peoples Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.