Mound City Bank, an independent community-owned bank with $460 million in assets, 80+ employees in five communities in southwest Wisconsin is seeking a new deposit compliance officer/BSA administrator to succeed the bank’s retiring vice president – deposit compliance officer/BSA administrator.
This position coordinates and administers the bank’s Deposit Compliance program, working very closely with the AVP – compliance officer/ BSA officer, ensuring bank is compliant in all areas.
- Excellent communication skills supporting our Culture of Excellence.
- Oversee all deposit compliance
- Oversee BSA Administration
- Responsible for BSA/AML software monitoring
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors, including regulatory examiners, during audits and exams
- Ability to communicate and lead BSA/AML deposit compliance related training
- Desire to achieve and maintain appropriate education and professional certification credits
The ideal candidate should have at least five years banking experience with strong leadership skills to help maintain a strong BSA/AML program.
The bank, voted Best of the Best Workplace by the readers of the ‘Shopping News,’ offers a competitive benefit package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should send letter of interest, resume, and references prior to the March 20, 2024 deadline to Kari Geyer at Kari.firstname.lastname@example.org. Member FDIC