Are you passionate about connecting with people? Are you looking for an opportunity to have a real impact, experience professional growth, and become a respected leader of an amazing team?
Our values of customer, community, and employees accurately reflect the true passion of Paper City Savings. Our goal is to express genuine compassion for our customers, to actively engage in the communities we serve, and to create a great work environment for our employees.
Paper City Savings is currently seeking an experienced leader to join our team as a residential lending manager and make an immediate impact within our organization.
- Origination of regulatory compliant residential loan applications including regulatory compliance of residential loan applications for low- and moderate-income borrowers.
- Lead, manage, and motivate a sales force of mortgage and consumer originators
- Lead and manage assigned underwriters to ensure pipeline metrics and quality guidelines are met, and appropriate decisions are rendered within risk parameters established by the bank and/or investor.
- Lead and supervise all activities surrounding our loan account collection process.
- Indirect supervision of support staff (loan processing/loan servicing). Assist staff in maintenance of efficient workflow to minimize turnaround and processing time from initial loan application to closing and throughout the life of the loan.
- Ensure exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of Mortgage Lending Products, policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, and required documentation. Demonstrate a commitment to professional ethics.
- Provide financial advice and counsel customers or perspective customers with loan and other bank products to fit their needs.
- Performs job duties within our by-laws, regulations, Board of Directors policies, established internal and external service standards and our work procedures.
- Initiate new business opportunities for the bank.
- Be part of the bank’s senior management team and other committees within the organization.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Banking/lending experience
- Five to ten years of similar or related experience
- Knowledge of secondary market and experience with first and second mortgage residential real estate lending; experience with selling and servicing residential mortgage loans.
- Must maintain an active residential mortgage origination license in compliance with the S.A.F.E Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations, including all applicable state licensure laws and regulations.
- Competitive salaries with professional development and advancement opportunities
- Profit Sharing
- Retirement benefits with 401(k) employer contribution
- Health savings account
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- Employee discount on loans
- Basic Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Reserve Sick Days & Paid Holidays
- Bonus based on performance/goals met
Email Emma Krings (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more and apply!