As a banking compliance professional, you rely on a strong network of peers and constant industry updates to stay on top of your game—and all those regulations! Get access to the best of both worlds: join the WBA Compliance Forums!
The WBA Compliance Forms provide experienced compliance professionals with the information you need to stay informed in today's rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
Forum members will receive:
- Up-to-the-minute updates on changing federal and state law and regulations
- In-depth information on key compliance issues
- Networking opportunities with other compliance officers
- Access to the WBA Compliance Forum listserv for sharing information with other Forum members
- Credits available for CRCM, CLE, and other compliance certifications*
*Submission of education program material to The Board of Bar Examiners does not guarantee CLE Credit will be granted.
Who Should Attend?
It is essential that your bank's compliance officer attend. However, WBA knows regulatory compliance should be approached as a team perspective. That's why we provide each bank the flexibility to send additional employees to sessions on topics that relate directly to their positions within the bank.
Registration is $1,400 for two bank employees for the year and includes three separate sessions, materials, and meals.
Click below to view more information about each of this year's three sessions:
By, Amber Seitz