First Business Bank is pleased to announce the winning nonprofits and golfers who played for them in the annual South Central Wisconsin Charity Golf Invitational by First Business Bank on Wednesday, Sept. 20. The event has raised over $700,000 for nonprofits in the Madison and Milwaukee areas over the past 12 years.
Local business leaders compete in two-person teams in the South Central Wisconsin Charity Golf Invitational by First Business Bank on behalf of a local charity of their choice. First Business Bank covers 100% of the event costs.
Winning golfers and charities from the event hosted at Nakoma Golf Club include:
- First Place: $25,000 won on behalf of WayForward Resources by John Maasch and Chris Ehlers
- Second Place Tie: $4,200 won on behalf of Operation Fresh Start by Bill Julius and Mike Johnson
- Second Place Tie: $4,200 won on behalf of First Tee – South Central Wisconsin by Josh Bindl and Adam Terrell
- Second Place Tie: $4,200 won on behalf of Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Wisconsin by Ken Kurszewski and Greg Jones
- Fifth Place: $1,400 won on behalf of Three Gaits by Jim Ring and Joe Ring
“Year after year, the drive to fulfill the missions of these nonprofits is truly remarkable,” said Josh Hoesch, president of First Business Bank’s South Central Wisconsin Market. “Winning brings a sense of pride, of course, but the real joy comes from the significant, unexpected donations that this event channels to local nonprofits. I couldn’t be more proud that First Business Bank, along with our generous golfers and their companies, plays a role in making this impact.”