Between public donations and Prevail Bank matching up to $1,000 at each branch location where donations were collected, a total of $15,162.54 was gifted to nine local nonprofits as part of Prevail Bank’s Holiday Matching Funds campaign this December.
Prevail Bank recognizes the importance of local nonprofits and the resources they provide for those less fortunate in the communities of central Wisconsin. Each of Prevail Bank’s branches chose a different organization to support.
Those gifted with monetary funds and non-perishable gifts included:
- Sauk County Children’s Giving Tree (Prevail Bank – Baraboo) $1,330
- Christmas is for Children (Eau Claire) $2,625 (estimated value of 75 wrapped gifts)
- Ronald McDonald House Charities (Marshfield) $2,500.77
- Taylor County Supportive Housings (Medford) $2,099.66
- W-O-W Kid’s Meals Program (Owen) $1,590 (includes a $530 contribution from the
Owen-Withee Lions Club)
- Santa’s Elves Foundation (Phillips) $2,235.11
- United Way of Portage County (Stevens Point) $402
- Catholic Charities – Wausau Community Warming Center (Wausau) $2,120
- Park Place Adult Day Services (Wisconsin Rapids) $260
Prevail Bank’s goal is to pursue what’s possible within the communities it serves. It is passionate about economic development; financial stability; and growth for individuals, families, and businesses. Prevail Bank is a community bank that is continuously looking for ways to give back, support those pursuing dreams, and make things better in central Wisconsin.