In support of financially challenged families, Prevail Bank is collecting back to school supplies for its area school districts during the month of August.
All branch locations are collecting backpacks, 3-ring zippered 2” binders, 24ct #2 pencils, 12ct colored pencils, 24ct crayons, 10–12ct markers, 4–8 Expo dry erase markers, yellow highlighters, rulers (with inches & centimeters), wide-ruled single-subject spiral notebooks, pocket folders, pens (blue, red, and black), scissors, glue sticks, and calculators for students in need.
In addition to collecting supplies, Prevail Bank is donating a total of $2,250 in monetary funds and/or gifts-in-kind to local organizations to further assist those students in need.
Stop by Prevail Bank (Monday–Friday • 9am-5pm) and contribute what you can for the benefit of a child’s education.
- Baraboo – 110 Linn Street
- Eau Claire – 2225 Fairfax Street
- Marshfield – 810 N. Central Avenue
- Medford – 675 E. Broadway Avenue
- Owen – 326 N. Central Avenue
- Phillips – 204 N. Avon Avenue
- Stevens Point – 5709 Windy Drive, Suite A
- Wausau – 900 South 17th Avenue
- Wisconsin Rapids – 1601 Lincoln Street