Prevail Bank recognizes the importance of local organizations and the resources they provide for those less fortunate in the communities of central Wisconsin. Each of its nine branches have chosen a local program for which it will collect donations and Prevail Bank will match those donations up to $1,000 each! Anyone in the community can drop off monetary donations to the branch of choice. Donations will be accepted up to December 17, 2021.
Those organizations that will benefit from the generosity of Prevail Bank are:
- Sauk County Children’s Giving Tree — It provides a variety of products including Christmas toys, clothing and supplies to children and families in Sauk County. They also provide financial assistance and meals around the holidays. If you wish to contribute to this cause, drop off your monetary donation at the Prevail Bank – Baraboo location.
- Christmas is For Children — The Prevail Bank – Eau Claire location will be collecting gifts for the Christmas is for Children program. Participates are encouraged to come to the branch location and choose a tag from the holiday giving tree. All children receiving gifts are from the local community.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities (Marshfield) — The Ronald McDonald House reduces the stress and financial burden for families when they must travel far from home to access medical care for their child. Make your contribution to the Prevail Bank – Marshfield Branch.
- Taylor County Supportive Housing, Inc. — This agency, chosen by the Medford branch of Prevail Bank, provides those who are homeless with safe and secure shelter, food, support and solutions, with a primary emphasis on connecting residents with permanent housing solutions.
- W-O-W Kids’ Meals Program — This program serves children in the Owen-Withee School District and is affiliated with the Feed My People organization. These organizations collect and distribute food to students in need for the weekends, when they don’t have access to school meals. Prevail Bank – Owen, as well as the Owen-Withee Lions Club, will match all donations up to $1,000!
- Santa’s Elves Foundation — They provide Christmas gifts & needed basic living essentials (personal care items, winter outerwear, etc.) to children of families in financial need. Prevail Bank – Phillips is accepting donations for this cause.
- United Way of Portage County — Since 1945, this organization focused on providing positive change and services to its community, encompassing the areas of education, health, and financial stability. Drop off your monetary contribution at the Prevail Bank – Stevens Point location.
- Catholic Charities’ Wausau Community Warming Center — The warming center is an action step of the Wausau Housing and Homelessness Coalition, raising awareness of homelessness in Marathon County. It provides a clean and warm environment that can house up to 25 adults, as well as daily hot meals. Donations are accepted at Prevail Bank in Wausau.
- Park Place Adult Day Services — This agency was chosen by the Prevail Bank – Wisconsin Rapids branch. It provides a safe environment, with trained professionals and compassionate staff, who help dependent adults maintain the maximum level of independence and function, while promoting socialization and mental stimulation.