Now through December 8, Prevail Bank will match every dollar donated at its nine office locations, up to $1,000 each, for the benefit of a local nonprofit chosen by that individual branch.
The nonprofits, for which funds are being collected, are listed below. Collections end December 8.
- Baraboo: Sauk County Children’s Giving Tree
- Eau Claire: Eau Claire County Human Services’ Giving Tree
- Marshfield: Marshfield Area Pet Shelter
- Medford: Hope Hospice
- Owen: the Owen-Withee Food Pantry. [Worthy of note: The Owen-Withee Lions Club will match the donations Prevail Bank collects, up to $1,000, for the benefit of the pantry as well.]
- Phillips: Catkins Animal Rescue
- Stevens Point: The Uplift Foundation (benefiting women and children in crisis)
- Wausau: The Granite House (benefiting those with a mental illness)
- Wisconsin Rapids: Acacia Foundation (benefiting Wood County’s K9 Unit).
The holidays are a time of reflection and thanksgiving. Prevail Bank, its employees, and families are thankful for what they have and wish to express their gratitude by giving back. They invite the public to join them. Anyone can contribute; a person does not need to be a bank customer to participate.