Prevail Bank Will Match Donations, up to $1,000
Starting in late November, Prevail Bank will match the donations received at each of its nine branches, for the benefit of a different, local nonprofit, up to $1,000.
“We recognize the importance local organizations have and the resources they provide for the less fortunate,” said Nathan Quinnell, president of Prevail Bank. “We hope the communities we serve will rally with us and make this holiday season a happier one for those in need. I’d really like to write nine checks totaling $9,000.”
Anyone can contribute; a person does not need to be a bank customer to participate. Collection starts November 21 and ends December 12, 2022, with one exception. Prevail Bank Marshfield will be collecting funds from November 28 – December 16.
The benefitting organizations are:
- Baraboo – Sauk County Children’s Giving Tree
- Eau Claire County Giving Trees
- Marshfield – PDC’s Orenda Center, a domestic abuse shelter
- Medford – the Medford Area Public Schools CARES Model that provides mental health and social emotional counseling free of charge
- Owen – the Owen-Withee Food Pantry. [Worthy of note: The Owen-Withee Lions Club will also match the donations Prevail Bank collects, up to $1,000, for the benefit of the pantry.]
- Phillips – Health Alliance of Price County
- Stevens Point – United Way of Portage County
- Wausau – The Hagar House, a home for single mothers in crisis
- Wisconsin Rapids – Park Place Adult Day Services