In recognition of Veterans Day and a way to salute area veterans, Security Financial Bank (SFB) is encouraging community members to thank a local veteran. From now until November 11, SFB will have thank you postcards available at all of its locations for community members to write notes of appreciation to area veterans. People will be able to take and send the cards to a veteran they know, or SFB will deliver the completed notes to local VA hospitals and clinics.
“We hope these cards show our local veterans how much we appreciate their service to our country,” said Mark Oldenberg, CEO & president of SFB.
Stop by any one of the following SFB branches to fill out a thank you card now until November 11th:
- Alma Center – 141 W Main St.
- Black River Falls – 8 Main St. OR 660 Hwy 54 E
- Bloomer – 1401 Main St.
- Durand – 212 W. Prospect St.
- Eau Claire – 4217 Southtowne Dr.
- Ladysmith – 200 Miner Ave. W.
- River Falls – 1561 Commerce Ct.