Determining liability is more than finger pointing. Being able to distinguish liability for numerous types of transactions is crucial to making an accountholder whole, detecting fraud, reducing your institution’s risk, etc. Attend this webinar and learn how your institution fits into the mix when liability is in question.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Distinguish which party is liable in each type of account fraud situation
- Determine when your institution must reimburse the accountholder
- Explain what your institution can and can’t require of accountholders when investigating fraud
- Understand your institution’s liability for forgeries
- Distinguish between the liabilities of the ODFI and the RDFI for ACH fraud
- Explain what constitutes an unauthorized electronic withdrawal
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will benefit deposit operations personnel and managers, tellers, compliance staff, new accounts personnel, security officers, fraud investigators, attorneys, and auditors.
- Chart listing the law in each type of account fraud situation and which party is liable
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download