With a new year, you need new information! If you deal with IRAs or HSAs, you won’t want to miss this important update, complete with regulatory changes, pending legislation, and 2023 contribution limits.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand the far-reaching effects of recent IRS guidance on IRA required minimum distributions and beneficiary distributions
- Be up to date on pending legislation and potential changes, including operational and IRA owner impacts
- Analyze the new 2023 federal tax withholding changes and know when to use IRS Form W-4R versus Form W-4P
- Identify 2022 and 2023 IRA and HSA contribution limits
- Examine current HSA trends and common questions
As one year ends and another begins, the start of another IRA and HSA season is upon us. Be prepared by catching up on recent regulatory changes, clarifications, and interpretations. Learn about the significant impact that pending legislation will have on IRA owners and financial organizations. Whether your duties include dealing directly with IRA and HSA owners or involve operational, reporting, or managerial responsibilities, this session will provide practical insights into what’s new and important in the world of IRA and HSA plans.
Who Should Attend?
This timely webinar will benefit all staff who deal with IRA and HSA owners, or who have IRA or HSA operational, compliance, or decision-making authority. The session will also provide value to those who hold insurance or securities licenses.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Frank LaLoggia – LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
Frank LaLoggia is the president of LaLoggia Consulting, Inc., Rochester, New York, a pension consulting firm that assists financial organizations with ongoing support in the creation, development, and marketing of their retirement plans offerings.
LaLoggia coordinates and conducts retirement plan seminars and training programs throughout the United States, including in-house IRA, HSA and employer retirement plan training sessions. With over 39 years’ experience in employee benefits, he has assisted many leading financial organizations in the pension and financial services industries. LaLoggia has achieved the designation of Deferred Compensation Specialist through Northeastern University’s Center for Continuing Education and The National Retirement Plans Training Conference.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download