The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted our way of life and the way we do business across all sectors of the U.S. economy. Businesses and institutions across the United States continue to grapple with the effects of the great reshuffling of the U.S. workforce, changes in workers’ expectations, social and political turmoil, etc.
This webinar will provide participants with strategies and tools to embed equity in their recruitment and hiring aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Future webinars will address other aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Webinar topics will include:
- Terminologies – conscious communication
- The case for DEI
- The employee lifecycle – specifically recruitment and the hiring process
- Types of predisposed biases in the hiring process
- Hiring analytics
- Key benefits/opportunities that are important and attractive to candidates
- Onboarding overview
- Strategic planning – how to implement this information in your role and workplace
- Time will be allocated for group discussion and Q&A
Speaker: Dr. Jeneise Briggs
Click Register Online for additional webinar details.
The registration fee of $150/attendee includes one connection to the webinar as well as access to the session recording for 60 days following the live webinar.
If your bank plans to join the webinar from multiple locations/connections, please register for one connection/attendee for each location.