WBA Resources for All Your Compliance Education
Dealing with unfamiliar loan types, or far more volume than typical? Both?
With fewer staff in the office, now is the perfect opportunity to dedicate more time to training your frontline staff on compliance, and maybe brush up a bit yourself, too.
WBA has you covered with a wide variety of offerings to keep your bank compliant and your career growing. Check it out:
For Your Frontline and Back Office:
Your WBA membership gives you access to a wide variety of webinars, both live and recorded. Popular compliance webinar recordings available right now include:
- ACH Rule Changes: What’s New in 2020?
- Best-Ever Compliance Checklist for Commercial Loans
- TRID Amendments 2020
Support your more experienced staff and encourage them to work towards a certificate! Your staff can work through online training to earn certificates including:
- BSA and AML Compliance
- Deposit Compliance
- Fraud Prevention
- Lending Compliance
- Operational Risk Management
- Risk Management Frameworks
Click here to access all certificate training. Be sure to select “Member” as your status.
For Compliance Pros:
Don’t miss the upcoming second session of the Community Bankers for Compliance Program, now being held virtually. Typically held as a full-day in-person program, this quarter’s session is split into two half-day morning sprints (9:00 a.m. – noon), allowing for a deep dive into this session’s topic: Account Opening – Online or In Person. Click here to register for the April 28-29 virtual program.
Short on time? Consider one of the following popular webinars:
- CFPB Anticipated Rulemaking for 2020 | April 14, 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Advertising Compliance Part 1: Print, Radio & TV | April 14, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- FCRA Compliance: From Delinquent Loans to New Hires | April 15, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
Want even more flexibility? Your WBA membership gives you access to hundreds of self-paced online courses. Click here to open the portal. Expand the “Compliance & Risk Management” portion to display relevant courses, with options for both new and experienced staff.
Areas of training include:
- Anatomy of a Regulation for Compliance Professionals
- BSA/USA PATRIOT Act for Compliance Professionals
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) for Compliance Professionals
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) for Compliance Professionals
- Trust in Savings (Reg DD) for Compliance Professionals
- And 100+ other topics!
By, Amber Seitz