Building Productive Teams
The term “team player” has become a generic term in the workplace. In this workshop, you will learn what it means to truly be a team player on a productive team. What do high-performing teams have in common? It goes beyond the typical, “I’m a team player” platitude. Can you check yes to these statements?
My team members:
- Have a high level of trust
- Can share and hear different opinions and ideas
- Hold themselves and each other accountable
- Are open to giving and receiving feedback
- Are crystal clear on our mission and goals
If you answered yes to all these statements, congratulations! You have what Patrick Lencioni would describe as a high-performing team. In his book, The Ideal Team Player, Lencioni offers three pillars that are foundational to being a team member others want to work with: humble, hungry, and smart.
If you answered no to any of these questions, this course will help you create your high-performing team.
What You’ll Learn
- The five behaviors of productive teams
- How to assess your current team’s progress in each of the behaviors
- Pat Lencioni’s three pillars of a productive team player
- How you score on the humble, hungry, and smart assessment
- The responsibilities of both the supervisor and team member
- Questions to ask prospective team members during the interview process
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to elevate their value to the team and those who lead teams will gain knowledge in this workshop.
Karen Butcher is a former teacher and Bank Training Director. She left the corporate world in 2018 to launch Karen Butcher Coaching and Training. Butcher is a Senior Training Consultant for Interaction Training and travels the country facilitating bank supervisor training. Attendees appreciate her direct teaching style and recommended tools to help coach and lead teams.
In addition, Butcher works with Leadership Kentucky as the program coordinator for both the BRIGHT and ELEVATE programs designed for young professionals across the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Butcher’s passion for people is evident and she knows what is required to become a leader who people want to follow. She believes her faith, courage, and compassion have produced the resilience needed to see her through the highs and lows of life.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $299
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $120
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $150
- Additional Live Access + $95 per person