Founded in 1892, the Wisconsin Bankers Association is the state’s largest financial industry trade association, representing over 220 commercial banks and savings institutions, their nearly 2,300 branch offices and 21,000 employees.
The Wisconsin Bankers Association works for you and with you for the benefit of Wisconsin's entire banking industry.
To that end, WBA provides a variety of resources for its Associate Members that are designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your industry outreach efforts.
Click the menu items above for more information about advertising, sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, access to a list of WBA bank members, and information about how to maximize your membership by upgrading to a WBA Associate Member Package.
Not a member yet? Apply today to get all these great benefits and more!Apply for Membership
Already an Associate Member? Click here to open or update your Wisbank.com account.
Associate members enjoy a variety of great benefits including:
- Access to over 220 WBA member banks
- Free subscription to the Wisconsin Banker publication, ePublications, and eNewsletters
- Free listing on the WBA online vendor directory
- Free link to your company website, from the online vendor directory
- Free subscription to WBA Compliance Journal (upon request)
- Attend WBA conferences, seminars, schools and webinars
- Discounted exhibiting fees at WBA conferences and events
- Enhance company visibility through WBA event sponsorships
- WBA conference and meeting rooms available at bank member rates
- Office Depot Employee Purchase Program
- Possible speaker opportunities (Click here to submit a proposal.)
- Recognition among WBA members as a supporter of the banking industry