We will go line by line through the instructions and follow up with very detailed examples. Last October FinCEN made changes to the FAQs on joint accounts and multiple roles on CTRs. Those went into effect in September. Plus the new business account rules are delayed but we will review those.
The "CTRs: Line by Line" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the webinar individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email email@example.com.
- New Rules on multiple roles now in effect
- New business account rules delayed but not forever
- How to back file a CTR and write a letter to FinCEN
- How to handle the cash-ins and outs on joint accounts
- Changes to Line 2 on role of customer
- Delayed Changes to businesses and dbas
- Delayed Changes on multiple locations
- IOLTA Deposits in cash
- Minor accounts
- Power of attorney deposits and withdrawals
- And much much more
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit tellers, teller managers, branch operations, deposit services, training, new accounts, and BSA personnel.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia-based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations, and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395