GSB – Adding Open Banking to the Game Plan and Building Your Core Strategy for the Future
This presentation will look at open banking with modern API managers/ecosystems and a structured approach to core vendor evaluation and selection. We will also examine embedded finance opportunities focused on real-time payments. Early adopters are already working with vendors and are reviewing their tech stacks. Others will rely on big fintechs, while other with legacy tech will be held back. Fintech acquisitions and new core vendor entrants are other options we will explore in this presentation.
- An understanding of open banking and what it means for financial institutions
- Status of the current and new core vendor market
- Applying the concept to areas such as M&A (conversion of data and onboarding an acquired institution)
- How open banking can be strategy-driven as FIs search for diversification, ROA, ROE, etc.
Target Audience: CCOs, CEOs, CFOs, CROs, finance, presidents, and risk officers
Presenter: Jeff Ostheimer — Strategic Resource Management Inc
Registration Option: Live presentation $275
- Recording available through January 26, 2024