GSB – Security Awarness Training – Best Practices for Keeping Your Employee Engaged
It’s time to shift our thinking when it comes to security awareness training. Yearly education and testing just doesn’t cut it in today’s cyber world. Security awareness is a topic we should have in front of our people on a much more consistent basis.
However, as we all know, creating an engaging Security Awareness Training program is more than words or flipping a switch — it involves thoughtful and deliberate action across the organization, as well as accountability for building a culture of cybersecurity. Culture changes and engagement also has to start at the top of the organization, or it will be meaningless downstream.
Join us for this session on creating a Security Awareness Program that keeps people engaged, including:
- Cyber threat’s new normal
- People, process, and technology: which is the weakest link?
- Compliance-based vs. proactive security awareness training
- Building an effective security awareness training program (for all areas of your organization)
- Topical training ideas
- Why accountability matters most
Targeted Audience: Information security officers, IT managers, risk officers
This 90-minute program will be presented live on: May 17, 2024, 10:00–11:30 a.m. CT
Registration Option: Live presentation $330
Recording available through August 17, 2024