Planned by Wisconsin Bank HR Professionals for Wisconsin Bank HR Professionals!
The 2019 WBA Human Resources Conference will be held on Thursday, May 9 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Stevens Point. The conference will kick off at 8:30 a.m. and adjourn at 4:00 p.m.
This conference is designed with the Wisconsin Banking Industry Human Resources professional in mind by the WBA Human Resources Committee:
- Molly Bauer, Chair, Bank of Wisconsin Dells
- Kari Davis, Past Chair, State Bank of Cross Plains
- Robin Hegg, River Valley Bank, Wausau
- Holly Heuer, McFarland State Bank, McFarland
- Cathy Yanke, Bank of Prairie Du Sac, Prairie Du Sac
- Tammy Nelson, Community First Bank, Boscobel
- Ann Knutson, First Bank Financial Centre, Oconomocwoc
Following registration and a continental breakfast, attendees will enjoy six general session presentations, along with several breaks for networking with speakers and peers.
Our first announced speaker is Jennifer Mirus, attorney with Boardman & Clark LLP. Mirus's presentation, Keeping Current with Employment Law, will update attendees on changes in employment law that all HR professionals need to know.
Watch this space for future speaker/presentation announcements!
The registration fee includes all conference materials, lunch and refreshment breaks. The registration fee is $225 per banker.
Click Register for more information on the conference, hotel room block information and to register online.