Opening NRA Accounts
New accounts acumen is one of the keys to creating a solid and lasting accountholder relationship and staying in compliance. This is especially true when it comes to nonresident alien accounts. Don’t get tripped up by the different account opening requirements. This session is your ticket to success.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Complete a W-8BEN correctly
- Identify nonresident alien (NRA) accountholders and gather risk-based information
- Ask questions related to the source of funds and country location
- Understand the use of a foreign tax identification number for interest-bearing accounts
- Set NRAs up in your system to report correctly to the IRS
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for new accounts personnel, BSA staff, compliance staff, trainers, branch operations personnel, and managers.
- Withholding handbook
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Deborah Crawford – Gettechnical Inc
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download