This school has been designed to get your personal bankers up to speed quickly by providing them with the techniques and knowledge they need to successfully sell, cross-sell, refer, and service the banking industry's ever-expanding list of financial products. Attendees will leave the school better equipped to provide your customers with exceptional product knowledge and customer service.
The 2019 Personal Banker School will be held Oct. 8-9 at the Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center in Wisconsin Dells. Classes will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday and conclude at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Compliance Overview – focusing on regulations and laws that every personal banker should know.
- Account Titling – covering individual and joint accounts, trusts, minor accounts, POAs, PODs and business accounts.
- Understanding the Financial Side of Banking – understanding the business of banking and the retail bankers' role in overall bank profitability.
- Kick-Starting High Performance – understanding your role at the bank and having the skills that are necessary to achieve your goals and exceed performance expectations.
- Building and Maintaining Relationships – assessing customer needs, identifying opportunities and building relationships with your customers.
- Steps for Successful Sales, Cross-Sells, and Referrals
- Group case study and in-class activities to apply what you have learned.
Who Should Attend:
This school was developed for Personal Bankers, New Accounts Personnel, and others who manage retail account relationships. Both new and experienced staff will benefit.
The student fee of $450 includes program registration, instruction, materials, and all meals. Lodging is available for an additional $65 per night.
Click Register for additional details and to register online.