An Intense Focus on Succeeding at Managing Others
You don’t master the art of supervision through luck, you master it with training, experience, self-learning, and staying on top of best practices. As a supervisor, you must have the attitude, aptitude, skill set, confidence, persistence, and commitment to excel in this multi-tasking, challenging role. Supervisor Boot Camp will help you build essential traits such as leadership, professional maturity, and emotional IQ.
The 2019 Supervisor Boot Camp will be held Sept. 24-25 at the Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center in Wisconsin Dells. Classes will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday and conclude at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
Fast-Paced * Information Packed * Hard Working Results Oriented * Dynamic * Interactive * Engaging
With this in mind, InterAction Training has designed a compelling, two-day dynamic, interactive workshop just for you! The program includes exploring the coaching and leadership skills that lay out a plan for your success as a highly effective supervisor. You will find this experiential training opportunity invigorating, motivating and applicable to managing and supervising others.
This two-day program is exactly what you are looking for if your bank strives to keep Supervisors on the competitive edge! You will work and learn, share and listen and go back eager to implement and make a difference.
Click Register for additional information and the daily agenda and to register online.
VICKI KRAAI, Senior Training Consultant, InterAction Training
What Attendees in 2018 Said About the Supervisor Boot Camp:
- “I learned so many valuable topics that I’m going to plan my next 12 months ahead!”
- “More info given than I thought I would get. So many great ideas.”
- “Great info, tips, quotes, recommendations and more. Thank you!”
- “Vicki was extremely encouraging, knowledgeable and organized – most of all she was very humble.”
- “Excellent class, as a newer manager it was very helpful to hear shared issues (not isolated) as well as situational instruction.”
- “Great program! I highly recommend it and would like to come to another program with Vicki.”
- “I have a lot of great material to take back and share with the other managers.”
The student fee of $535 includes program registration, instruction, materials, and DiSC Personality Profile assessment tool, and most meals. Lodging is available for an additional $65 per night.
Click Register for additional details on the program and to register online.