Your financial institution’s most precious asset is its frontline. This program will take a look at procedures for the teller. What needs to go into the procedures? What needs to stay out? Who should write the procedures and what is the purpose? In today’s environment is important to get every branch on the same page and set expectations on handling cash, checks, security and all the issues that teller’s face. Join us for an overview on writing teller training and procedures. They go hand in hand with success at the frontline.
You will receive a template of over 400+ pages that you can use to begin your training and written procedures.
- What categories of procedures and training should you concentrate on when you begin
- Simple procedures and rules that help new tellers
- Breaking down the content so you can begin your own manual or online learning program
- Endorsements from A to Z
- How money moves and why it is important
- How to place holds and identify risky situations
- Understanding the CTR
- Red Flags for money laundering
- Handling Checks on business accounts
- Handling Checks after death
- Substitute checks, postal money orders, and treasury checks
- Professional conduct—dress code, professional skills and more
- Using experienced tellers to help mentor the new ones
Who Should Attend:
Training, human resources, head tellers, supervisors, branch administration and tellers who will be involved in writing and setting company procedures.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395