Join your emerging leader banking peers from all around Wisconsin for one and a half days of networking and education!
The 2019 BOLT Summer Leadership Summit will be held on June 11-12 at the Glacier Canyon Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells. The Summit will kick off at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday and adjourn at noon on Wednesday.
What is BOLT?
BOLT stands for Building Our Leaders of Tomorrow and is WBA's membership section focused on education, advocacy and networking for the next generation of bank leaders. Check out the BOLT Section membership page for more information! All bankers are welcome—there is no fee to join!
Keynote Sessions Include:
- Solving People Problems, JULIA JOHNSON, Wipfli LLP
- Beyond 2020: People, Process, Technology, SUNDEEP KAPUR, Digital Credence
- But That Wasn't My Intention! Closing the Gap Between Your Intention and Impact, SARAH NOLL WILSON, Sarah Noll Wilson, Inc.
- Maximize Your Life Story: Leadership Lessons Learned, MARCIA MALZAHN, Malzahn Strategic
- Panel Discussion
Networking Activities Include:
- Peer Group Round Table Discussions by Role
- Speed Networking
- Networking Reception
The registration fee of $150/attendee includes all conference materials, Tuesday lunch and reception, Wednesday breakfast, and refreshment breaks. All WBA member banks are encouraged to identify their emerging leaders and register them to participate in WBA BOLT events as an investment in their future with your bank.
Click Register for more information and to register online.