What Is BOLT?
BOLT = Building Our Leaders of Tomorrow
- BOLT’s goal is to provide an environment where energized and motivated WBA members have an opportunity for peer networking, educational growth, and leadership development.
- BOLT members expand their leadership roles in the Wisconsin financial community.
- BOLT provides a networking connection to others in the community banking industry with the same background and same work complexities.
- BOLT Active Strike Forces: Professional Development Committee, Advocacy Committee, and Connections Committee.
What’s In It For Me?
- Opportunities to learn the skills needed to be a respected, contributing community banking officer able to handle increasing responsibility.
- Opportunities to become more engaged in legislative, regulatory, and public affairs advocacy.
- Access to a tremendous network of Wisconsin community bankers with a vast background of knowledge and experience who are willing to share it in a non-competitive environment.
- Personal satisfaction in sharing the legacy of Wisconsin community banking.
Thanks for attending the BOLT Winter Leadership Summit!
2022–2023 BOLT Section Board
Jennifer Sobotta, CFMP, Chair
Vice President – Marketing Director
Forward Bank, Marshfield
Meredith Strieff, Chair-Elect
Assistant Vice President
Horicon Bank, Horicon
Ryan Boebel, Vice Chair
Assistant Vice President – Market Manager & Business Banker
Community First Bank, Baraboo
Loni Meiborg, Past Chair
Senior Vice President – Organizational Development
Fortifi Bank, Berlin
Dustin (Dusty) Hurtgen (Group 1) (2023)
First Vice President
Charter Bank, Eau Claire
Rebecca (Becky) Jensen (Group 4) (2023)
Senior Vice President
Royal Bank, Mauston
Landon Turner (Group 3) (2023)
Oostburg State Bank, Oostburg
Penelope (PJ) Childers (Group 2) (2023)
Vice President – Business Banking
Tomahawk Community Bank S.S.B., Tomahawk
Jennifer Bower (Group 3) (2024)
Loan Officer, Assistant Branch Manager
First Citizens State Bank, East Troy
Rhonda Kelley (Group 1) (2024)
Chief Finance Officer
Prevail Bank, Medford
Aaron Rawson, CCBTO (Group 4) (2024)
Vice President – Bank Technology
State Bank of Cross Plains, Cross Plains
Justin Wroblewski (Group 2) (2024)
Vice President – Business Banking Officer & Retail Lending Manager
The Stephenson National Bank & Trust, Marinette
Ben Becker (Group 3) (2025)
Chief Operating Officer
Collins State Bank, Menomonee Falls
Rebecca Biebert (Group 1) (2025)
Vice President – Deposit Services Officer
Citizens State Bank of Loyal, Loyal
Dr. Julie Van Der Wilt (Group 4) (2025)
Vice President – Compliance Officer
Bank of Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Dells
Sarah Ziemba (Group 2) (2025)
Chief Talent Officer
American National Bank – Fox Cities, Appleton
Lori Kalscheuer, Staff Liaison
Director – Education