What Is BOLT?
BOLT = Building Our Leaders of Tomorrow
- BOLT’s goal is to provide an environment where energized and motivated WBA members have an opportunity for peer networking, educational growth, and leadership development.
- BOLT members expand their leadership roles in the Wisconsin financial community.
- BOLT provides a networking connection to others in the community banking industry with the same background and same work complexities.
- BOLT Active Strike Forces: Professional Development Committee, Advocacy Committee, and Connections Committee.
What’s In It For Me?
- Opportunities to learn the skills needed to be a respected, contributing community banking officer able to handle increasing responsibility.
- Opportunities to become more engaged in legislative, regulatory, and public affairs advocacy.
- Access to a tremendous network of Wisconsin community bankers with a vast background of knowledge and experience who are willing to share it in a non-competitive environment.
- Personal satisfaction in sharing the legacy of Wisconsin community banking.
The WBA Building our Leaders of Tomorrow (BOLT) Board helps to advance the mission of building exceptional leaders through involvement, peer networking, educational growth, and leadership development. The Board meets four to six times per year to oversee the WBA BOLT Leadership Summits, Regional Peer Group Meetings, and other membership activities.
For more information or to join the section, contact WBA Director – Education Lori Kalscheuer.
2023–2024 BOLT Section Board
Meredith Strieff (Chair)
Horicon Bank, Horicon
Ryan Boebel (Chair-Elect)
Community First Bank Richland Center
Landon Turner (Vice Chair)
Oostburg State Bank, Oostburg
Jennifer Sobotta, CFMP (Past Chair)
Forward Bank, Marshfield
Jennifer Bower (Group 3) (2024)
First Citizens State Bank, East Troy
Rhonda Kelley (Group 1) (2024)
Prevail Bank, Medford
Aaron Rawson, CCBTO (Group 4) (2024)
Lake Ridge Bank, Cross Plains
Justin Wroblewski (Group 2) (2024)
The Stephenson National Bank & Trust, Marinette
Ben Becker (Group 3) (2025)
Collins State Bank, Menomonee Falls
Rebecca Biebert (Group 1) (2025)
Citizens State Bank of Loyal, Loyal
Dr. Julie Van Der Wilt (Group 4) (2025)
Bank of Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Dells
Sarah Ziemba (Group 2) (2025)
American National Bank – Fox Cities, Appleton
Cassy Diercks (Group 1) (2026)
Citizens First Bank, Sparta
Kelsey Hudson (Group 4) (2026)
One Community Bank, Sun Prairie
Tisha Kenfield (Group 3) (2026)
North Shore Bank, Appleton
Jemy Wilde (Group 2) (2026)
Nicolet National Bank, Green Bay
Lori Kalscheuer, Staff Liaison