What are the important issues facing the BSA Department in 2021?
If everything is about risk, what has been the impact of COVID and transactions changes during the 2020 year? How does the new 43 pages of the exam manual impact risk assessments? Will beneficial ownership ever go away? Will it ever be safe to bank marijuana and hemp? How is bitcoin impacting our business? When do we have to deal with new CTR changes and what are they? So many topics and just enough time to cover them!
The "BSA Emerging Issues" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the webinar individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email email@example.com.
- New Changes to BSA Exam Manual
- New CTR rules and delays
- Marijuana and hemp where are we?
- Beneficial ownership errors and expectations
- Cybercrime, elder fraud, human trafficking and smuggling
- Transaction monitoring in a pandemic
- Risk Assessments
- Customers purchasing drugs, crypto currency and professional money laundering
- Online account opening, online deposits and the new reality for CIP
Who Should Attend?
Management, BSA Officers, Compliance and Training Staff will all benefit from attending this webinar.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395