BSA Emerging Issues
What are the important issues facing the BSA Department in 2021?
What are the important issues facing the BSA Department in 2022? During this program we will focus on the new and continuing issues of 2022. We will cover new beneficial ownership proposed rule, the new chapters of the exam manual released at the end of the year, new advisories, and hot exam issues for 2022.
- New Changes to BSA Exam Manual
- New CTR rules and delays
- Marijuana and hemp where are we?
- Beneficial ownership errors and expectations
- Cybercrime, elder fraud, human trafficking and smuggling
- Transaction monitoring in a pandemic
- Risk Assessments
- Customers purchasing drugs, crypto currency and professional money laundering
- Online account opening, online deposits and the new reality for CIP
Who Should Attend?
Management, BSA Officers, Compliance, and Training Staff will all benefit from attending this webinar.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person