Creating an Effective Onboarding Curriculum
We all know the importance of an effective onboarding program but what does your curriculum need to include? There is a lot to learn in the first few days, so your onboarding material needs to be a strategic guide for your new hires. Your new hire onboarding content also should be universal for any role — teller, lender, IT, operations, or management.
Prepare to supercharge your onboarding game with the ultimate webinar experience! We’ve all heard the buzz about the power of a stellar onboarding program, but the question is: Are you equipped with the game-changing curriculum your new hires truly need?
In the fast-paced world of modern business, the first few days on the job are like a whirlwind of information. But fear not, because it’s time to transform your onboarding materials into a strategic compass that will guide your new recruits to success!
What You’ll Learn
- Mastering the First 3–5 Days: Uncover the essential topics that should be the cornerstone of your new hires’ first days on the job. Get ready to ignite their learning journey
- Crafting the Ultimate Agenda: Learn the art of designing a dynamic agenda that not only covers crucial topics but also keeps your new recruits engaged and excited throughout their onboarding experience
- Creating Guides for Success: Discover the secrets to crafting Participant’s and Leader’s Guides that are as effective as they are insightful. These guides will be your roadmap to onboarding excellence, ensuring that every participant is on the path to success
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to revolutionize your onboarding process and equip your new hires with the skills and knowledge they need to thrive from day one
Who Should Attend?
Trainers, HR, Supervisors, and Team Leads would all benefit from this webinar.
Presenter: Bobbi McVey-Blath
As a Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM™), McVey-Blath works with an array of banking staff to ensure the training is aligned with the company’s initiatives. Having worked in the banking field for over 25 years, McVey-Blath has had the opportunity to create curricula and facilitate to all levels, from onboarding to supervisor workshops & executive leadership. She is passionate about helping other trainers in her field and enjoys mentoring and coaching them.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person