Business Accounts with New Beneficial Ownership Rules
Have you revised all your business account procedures for the new beneficial ownership rules? Get our template to stay in compliance and avoid unnecessary risk.
Use our template to revise CIP, CDD, Beneficial ownership tables, checklists and summaries for each business type. Learn what needs to be done on your system and your audits to adjust for the new rules.
What You’ll Learn
- Update on beneficial ownership rules for your implementation team
- Set up your business account checklists and procedures
- Revise your business customer interview
- Who is in and who is out for beneficial ownership registration
- When to use a new database and when not to use it
- Protecting our customer’s privacy
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officer, Compliance Officer, Marketing Officer, Business Development Officers, and Commercial Lending staff will all benefit from this resource.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person