Escrows Accounts A to Z
Compliance with the escrow requirements can be tricky. The rules are vague, certain terms are not defined, and we’ve even seen investors make up rules that contradict the regulatory requirements. If you aren’t in compliance, the chances are good that it’s a systemic issue, which can lead to more serious consequences.
While the Regulation hasn’t changed in many years, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) updated their Mortgage Servicing FAQs in June 2021. These updates include many FAQs specific to escrow accounts, escrow account analysis and escrow account deficiencies, shortages and surpluses.
What You’ll Learn
- CFPB Escrow Accounts FAQs
- Required vs. Voluntary Escrow Accounts
- Initial, Annual, Short-Year & Payoff Statements
- Surpluses, Shortages, & Deficiencies
- Step-by-Step Escrow Account Analysis
- TILA’s HPML, TRID, & Flood Insurance Intersections
- Best Practices, Plain English Answers to Your Questions & Much More!
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, compliance, audit and other loan operations personnel that handle escrow accounts.
Jerod Moyer is the leader of Banker’s Compliance Consulting’s training productions. He is a nationally recognized speaker. Whether it’s a conference, seminar, school, webinar or luncheon, it’s easy to stay engaged when he presents due to the amount of passion and energy he brings to each and every compliance topic. Moyer has spoken on behalf of the American Banker’s Association, BankersOnline, many state banking associations, private compliance groups and financial institutions. He is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and BankersOnline Guru.
Moyer likes to spend his time (between reading regulations and producing compliance training!) relaxing at the lake with his wife and three children, following their activities or engaged in something sports related!
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person