More than virtual, join the EXPERIENCE!
What does this mean?
- Unlimited attendees – one registration fee for the entire bank
- Live presentations – The keynote presentations will be live on our virtual platform throughout the conference.
- Virtual library – A library of a dozen additional presentations will be available at any time until September 30.
- Peer groups – Participate in discussions with bankers who have similar roles to you in other Wisconsin community banks.
- Virtual exhibitors – Time will be scheduled for face-to-face virtual conversations with exhibitors and sponsors throughout the two-day event.
Featured Live Presentations Include:
- The New Normal – Was There Ever an Old Normal? | Dr. Chris Kuehl, Economist
- Digital Payments Strategy – Why, When and How | Tina M. Giorgio, AAP, ICBA Bancard
- The Future of Banking in a Rapidly Changing World | Crystal Washington, CSP
- How To Better Engage Clients & Grow Your Bank During Difficult Times | Joe Micalef, Grow UP Sales
- WBA Capitol Day Kickoff
In addition to the live presentations, there will be a library with over a dozen pre-recorded sessions that your team can access at their convenience, anytime between the conference kickoff and September 30.
Click Register for additional information and to register online!
Associate Members: Take advantage of our virtual exhibit booths and upgrade with an event sponsorship! Click Register for additional details.