New for 2019 - The conference agenda has been expanded to now include breakout sessions for CEOs, CFOs, CCOs, and other members of the bank's management team.
This conference is ideal for community banking leaders to come together for networking and education about the ever-changing banking industry. CEOs and members of the bank's management team are encouraged to attend as a group to take advantage of this great networking conference as well as the newly expanded agenda with nine breakout sessions. Banks should also bring along their BOLT (Building Our Leaders of Tomorrow) members as a way to incorporate your emerging leaders.
The 2019 Management Conference will be held on September 10-11 at the Glacier Canyon Conference Center in Wisconsin Dells. The conference will kick off with a dinner program on Tuesday evening, followed by a full day of sessions and exhibit hall networking on Wednesday. Click Register for additional conference details and the full agenda.
An optional golf outing or bike ride are available during the day on Tuesday for additional networking!
Conference Keynote Sessions:
- Creating a Culture of Innovation - Jason Henrichs, FinTech Forge
- Luncheon program featuring a Wisconsin business success story
- Journey to the Top - Jeff Glasbrenner, Team Glas
Breakout Session Options:
- Active Management of Your Loan Portfolio - Greg Roll, ICBA Securities
- Balance Sheet Strategies for Flat to Falling Rates - Marc Gall & Kent Musbach, BOK Financial Institutional Advisors
- Becoming More Efficient-Is That Good or Bad? - Jeff Campbell, Eide Bailly, LLP
- Biggest Mistakes in Commercial Loan Pricing - David Ruffin, QwikRate
- Business Case for Inclusion and Diversity: Driving Innovation and Performance - Binnu Palta Hill, UW-Madison, Wisconsin School of Business
- Regulator Panel: Lending in Today's Environment
- Responding to a Full-Employment Environment - Deborah Marshall, Wipfli, LLP
- That Was Fun? What Happened in 2019 and What Do We Expect Now? - Dr. Chris Kuehl, Armada Corporate Intelligence
- Unconventional Wisdom to Grow Core Deposits - Bryan Easley, Haberfeld
|4:30 - 6:30 p.m.||Registration Desk Open|
|5:30 - 6:30 p.m.||Opening Reception|
|6:30 - 7:45 p.m.||Dinner Program|
|7:45 - 9:00 p.m.||Dessert Reception|
|7:00 a.m. - Noon||Registration Desk Open|
|7:30 - 8:30 a.m.||Breakfast Buffet Available|
|8:30 a.m.||Opening General Session|
|4:00 p.m.||Conference Adjournment|
Team pricing is available for your bank's management team! The registration fee for your first two bank attendees is $250/each and includes all meals and conference sessions. Additional employees from your bank can register for $200/additional attendee. Bankers from the same organization must register at the same time to receive team pricing.
Registration for the optional pre-conference golf outing will be accepted from bankers, directors, and spouses who are registered for the conference. The fee of $100/golfer includes golf (scramble format), half cart, boxed lunch, and reception. Conference sponsors may also be offered golf registration depending on availability.
Spouses/guests (non-bankers) can be registered for all meals (including dinner banquet and receptions, breakfast and lunch buffets, and the dessert reception) for $150/guest. Spouses/guests (non-bankers) can also register for just Tuesday evening's reception and dinner banquet for $85/guest.
WBA Associate Members who wish to attend the conference without exhibiting can register at the rate of $350/attendee, which includes all meals and conference sessions. Click Register for additional exhibitor and sponsor information. If you have any questions, please contact WBA's Nick Loppnow via email or 608-441-1208.
Click Register for additional conference details and to register online.