Join WBA and your fellow banking peers from across Wisconsin for our annual WBA Management Conference!
The conference will kickoff with a reception and dinner program on Wednesday, September 20, followed by a full day of sessions and exhibit hall time on Thursday, September 21. A pre-conference golf outing is also available for bankers who want to get a jump start on networking during the day on Wednesday! *Golf spots are limited; early registration is recommended.
This conference is ideal for community banking leaders to come together for networking and education about the ever-evolving banking industry. C-level bankers and other members of the bank’s management team are encouraged to attend as a team to take advantage of this great networking conference, including a full exhibit hall of your partners, two general session presentations, and six total breakout sessions for your team to pick from.
Conference General Sessions:
- Building Resilient Cultures and Winning Teams – Dave Martin
- The Current State of the US Economy – Dr. Ed Siefried
- Why Getting More From Your Loan Review is Now Critical – David Ruffin
- Employment Law Update – What All Bank Leaders Need to Know – Jennifer Mirus
- Under Pressure – Cost of Funds Strategies in a Rising Rate Environment – Robb Rempel
- Succession Planning – More than Just Checking the Box – David Fritz
- Navigating Uncertainty Through Position Assessment – Omar Hinojosa
- What’s Wrong with My Lending Culture – Adapting to CFPB’s 1071 Small Business Reporting Requirements – Rob Newberry
Click “Register Online” to review the full event details and to register online.