How do we open an estate account? We will talk about other types of accounts at death and handling of checks and other items at death. This special study will guide you through the process of working with customers after a beloved family member dies.
What You’ll Learn
- Small estate affidavit
- Opening an Estate Account
- Can you pay a funeral home?
- What happens with each account ownership at death
- Handling checks at death
- Who can do what when your account holder dies
Who Should Attend
Customer service representatives, personal bankers, call center representatives, branch managers, tellers, branch operations, and training.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download +$140
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person