This one-day WBA Directors Summit will discuss key issues regarding leadership and management of community banks from the Director's perspective. The Summit is recommended for bank management teams, beginning or experienced inside and outside directors, bank CEOs, executive officers, and bank general counsel.
The Summit will be offered October 15 in Madison at the Sheraton Hotel from 9 a.m to 3:45 p.m. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m
- Corporate Governance Hot Buttons in Today’s Regulatory Environment
- The Board’s Role in Overseeing Credit Risk
- Balance Sheet Strategies for a Flat Yield Curve – What the Board Needs to Know About ALM
- Addressing Three Succession Issues: Management, Board and Shareholder Succession
- Skimming, Scammers, and Security
The registration fee includes all Summit materials, lunch and refreshment breaks.
First attendee at a single location: $225
Second attendee + additional attendees at a single location*: $175/attendee
*To receive the team pricing, all registrations must be entered together.
During the registration process, you can pay with a credit card or select to be invoiced.
A refund, less a $25 administrative fee, is provided for cancellations requested on or before Wednesday, October 9, 2019.