WBA Personal Banker School
The WBA Personal Banker School will start on Wednesday, May 8, 2024 at 9:00 a.m. and adjourn on Thursday, May 9, 2024 by 4:00 p.m. The school will be held at Peoples State Bank, 1905 Stewart Ave. Wausau, WI.
This school has been designed to get personal bankers up to speed quickly by providing them with the techniques and knowledge they need to successfully sell, cross sell, refer and service the banking industry’s ever expanding list of financial products. Attendees will leave the school better equipped to provide your customers with exceptional product knowledge and customer service.
- Compliance Overview: focusing on regulations and laws that every personal banker should know.
- Account Titling: covering individual and joint accounts, trusts, minor accounts, POAs, PODs and business accounts.
- Understanding the Financial Side of Banking: understanding the business of banking and the retail bankers role in overall bank profitability.
- Building & Maintaining Relationships: assessing customer needs, identifying opportunities and building relationships with your customers.
- Steps for Successful Sales, Cross-Sells and Referrals
- Kick Starting High Performance: understanding your role at the bank and having the skills that are necessary to achieve your goals and exceed performance expectations.
- Group case study and in-class activities to apply what you have learned.
- Scott Birrenkott, director of legal, Wisconsin Bankers Association
- Jennifer Pieper, senior facilitator/assistant vice president, BMO Harris Bank
Who Should Attend?
This school was developed for Personal Bankers, New Accounts Personnel, and others who manage retail account relationships. Both new and experienced staff will benefit.
Attendees will be expected to attend and participate in all school sessions, complete all pre-school assignments, and participate actively in group and class discussions.
The registration fee of $495 includes program registration, instruction and materials, and daily lunch and refreshment breaks.
Refund Policy: A refund, less a $150 administrative fee, is provided for written cancellations received by WBA on or before May 1, 2024. All requests for cancellations or substitute registrations must be provided in writing to WBA Education.