Notaries are the unsung champions of countless transactions and contracts. Their willingness to assume personal liability for each notarization underscores the importance of compliantly fulfilling their duties. That includes following the rules for electronic, virtual, and remote notarizations. This must-attend session will delve into the details.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand your responsibilities under the five pillars of BSA
- Identify red flags and report potentially suspicious activity
- Gather required CDD information, including beneficial ownership data
- Comply with OFAC screening responsibilities
- Determine how to respond to the latest lending-related BSA “hot buttons”
- Detail penalties for noncompliance
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will be beneficial for all notaries and their managers.
- Websites for each state listing notary requirements
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Elizabeth Fast – Spencer Fane LLP
Elizabeth Fast is a partner with Spencer Fane LLP where she specializes in the representation of financial institutions. Fast is the head of the firm’s training division. She received her law degree from the University of Kansas and her undergraduate degree from Pittsburg State University. In addition, she has a Master of Business Administration degree and she is a Certified Public Accountant.
Before joining Spencer Fane, she was General Counsel, Senior Vice President, and Corporate Secretary of a $9 billion bank with more than 130 branches, where she managed all legal, regulatory, and compliance functions.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download