The Wisconsin Bankers Foundation is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for 2018-2019 high school seniors!
This program is for high school seniors who will be furthering their education at a Wisconsin state accredited college, university, or state-operated technical school. Applications will only be accepted from student bank employees and students with a parent or guardian employed at a Wisconsin Bankers Association member bank.
Five awards of $1,000 each will be given to qualified applicants in the following categories:
- $1,000 for academic achievement
- $1,000 for financial need
- $1,000 to a student who has a career goal in the financial services industry
- $1,000 to a student who will attend a technical college to obtain an associate degree
- $1,000 for the Selection Committee Award
Hurry! Completed applications must be postmarked no later than Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
Download all application information and materials from the links to the left. Please direct questions to the Foundation's Amber Seitz via email.
Good luck to all applicants!