Auto Loan Delinquencies: Reducing Defaults & Maximizing Recoveries
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Appreciate the current auto loan environment
- Inventory your automobile collections process
- Deploy data analytics for early delinquency detection and intervention
- Improve the prioritization of auto loan collection efforts
- Harness existing data points to target at-risk borrowers
- Recalibrate your methods for determining the proper recovery option
- Accurately assess redemption value and resale potential
Continuing inflation, rising interest rates, higher average car prices, and dwindling savings are combining to alter the basic landscape of auto collections. To reduce losses and limit the number of units requiring remarketing, your institution needs to leverage the right mixture of traditional collections techniques and different approaches which are responsive to today’s marketplace.
Who Should Attend?
The information in this session is designed for executives, CFOs, lending managers, collections managers, collections staff, and anyone interested in maximizing collections efforts.
- Automobile collections inventory
- Sample collections checklist
- Collections staff training tools – scenarios and decision points
- Data analytics score card
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
David A. Reed, JD – Reed & Jolly, PLLC
Attorney, author, consultant, and nationally recognized trainer, David Reed is a partner in the law firm of Reed & Jolly, PLLC. He provides guidance to financial institutions on establishment and revision of policies and procedures, organizational compliance, collections, security, contractual agreements, regulatory matters, and corporate governance. His engaging speaking style has made him a nationwide lecturer on regulatory compliance, consumer lending, bankruptcy, and collections.
A former trial attorney and vice president and general counsel of a large regional financial institution, Reed is also a Certified Fraud Examiner. He is particularly known as an expert in the areas of operations, bankruptcy, and collections. He has trained state and federal examination staff on numerous issues, including BSA, ID theft red flags, SAFE Act, third-party contract management, and bankruptcy.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download