Over the last few years, lenders have been busier than ever — while still being expected to adhere to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements and ensure their policies and procedures protect their institutions from fraud. Lenders are on the frontline of identifying suspicious activity and need annual training to stay current on what is fully expected of them.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand your responsibilities under the five pillars of BSA
- Identify red flags and report potentially suspicious activity
- Gather required CDD information, including beneficial ownership data
- Comply with OFAC screening responsibilities
- Determine how to respond to the latest lending-related BSA “hot buttons”
- Detail penalties for noncompliance
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for deposit operations personnel, loan operations staff, electronic banking staff, BSA/AML officers, and internal auditors.
- Sample beneficial ownership form and calculator
- Sample due diligence form
- Sample suspicious incident report
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Dawn Kincaid – Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download