Job-Specific Compliance Training for Deposit Operations
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Reference current agency guidance for UDAAPs related to deposit accounts
- Explain the Reg E dispute timing requirements and when provisional credit must be provided
- Recognize what actions require disclosures after the opening of a deposit account
- Understand how to properly calculate and review Reg CC holds
- Review procedures for changing deposit interest rates
- Identify red flags that might signal potential identity theft
- Ensure deposit advertisements contain the required details
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for employees responsible for selling, servicing, auditing, or reviewing compliance for your financial institution’s deposit products.
- Deposit rate change request form
- Color-coded Reg CC hold reference guide with exception hold tips
- Internet gambling certification
- Sample cardholder dispute form
- Reg E error resolution flowchart
- Reg E error resolution log
- Deposit advertising compliance checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Molly Stull – Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Molly Stull began her career as a teller while working on her undergraduate degree and has continued working in the financial industry ever since. She has experienced the growth of a hometown bank, branch mergers, charter changes, name changes, etc. Stull has activated business resumption plans, performed secondary market quality control reviews, processed wires, filed SARs, and coordinated reviews with external auditors and examiners. Her favorite role has always been educating staff and strongly believes that if staff understands the reason for a process they will be more compelled to follow the procedures. Stull holds a bachelor’s from the University of Akron and an MBA from Ashland University.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download