Bank Facilitation Mastery: Expert Strategies for Professional Success
This webinar will teach you how to create a supportive learning culture and boost motivation, engagement, and success. Discover expert strategies for mastering the art of facilitation, and learn how to become a role model in your organization.
Being an inspirational facilitator has a positive impact on employee motivation, engagement, and overall success. Learning to create a supportive learning culture leads to better and more efficient performance, and a greater likelihood of successful careers within your organization. Trainers who master the skill of facilitation tend to become role models and have a lasting impact on the employees’ professional lives.
What You’ll Learn
- Understanding the materials and tools
- Understanding the room Virtual or Face-to-Face
- What Facilitators should and should not do
- Create trust-building skills
- Encourage open communication skills
- Handling difficult conversation skills within the classroom
Who Should Attend
Anyone new to bank training, seasoned trainers wanting to refresh their skills, or anyone needing to become a Training Ambassador for their company.
As a Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM™), Bobbi McVey-Blath works with an array of banking staff to ensure the training is aligned with the company’s initiatives. Having worked in the banking field for over 25 years, McVey-Blath has had the opportunity to create curricula and facilitate to all levels, from onboarding to supervisor workshops & executive leadership. She is passionate about helping other trainers in her field and enjoys mentoring and coaching them.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person