The Great Talent Transformation — with a unique focus on Wisconsin’s banking industry.
Presented in partnership with the Wisconsin Bankers Foundation, this two-hour webinar will address the following topics:
- A brief summary of talent and workforce dynamics in Wisconsin
- Various roles of leveraging technology in creating a compelling talent value proposition
- Opportunities for banks to emerge as transformation thought leaders
Talent is a perennial topic on the mind of leaders and everyone has extensive experience. The talent conversation today includes demographic shifts, potentially lower workforce participation, generational differences in workplace attitudes, workplace culture, work-life balance, place of work flexibility, sustainability mindset, and many more. We will touch on those only briefly.
Our focus will be on “Opportunities to change the talent dynamic through technology.” Long thought of primarily as an automation/productivity tool, technology can do far more. It can augment existing work to enrich jobs and increase employee satisfaction in various ways:
- Reshape client interactions and relationships by leveraging new solutions
- Drive insight and collaboration within your organization, helping break down silos and enhance a culture of communication and collaboration
- Supplement traditional training methodologies and make the experience and expertise of your most successful employees available to all in real time
Financial institutions who proactively embrace these opportunities can even reclaim the role of valued advisor for their business and commercial clients by helping guide them along this transformation journey.
Speaker: Oliver Buechse, Owner, Advancing Digital
Registration: While there is no registration fee for this complimentary member webinar, we do ask that members register one attendee for each planned webinar connection, to assist with our planning and to ensure sufficient webinar capacity. This webinar will be broadcasted via the Zoom Webinar platform. Audio will be available via your computer/device or via call-in number. A recording of this webinar will be made available following the live presentation.