High Risk Customers–Cannabis, Virtual Currency, Charities, and Private ATMs
What You’ll Learn:
- Nonresident Aliens and Foreign Individuals (NRA)
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP)
- Embassy and Foreign Consulate Accounts
- Nonbank Financial Institutions and MSBs
- Professional Service Providers
- Nongovernmental Organizations and Charities
- Cash Intensive Business
- Private ATMs
- Virtual Asset Service Providers
- Third-Party Payment Processors (TPPPs)
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for BSA Officers, BSA Coordinators, Compliance Officers and Security Officers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person