BSA and OFAC Officer and Staff Update All Day Streaming
The fall of 2023 brings many changes to BSA as we begin the countdown to beneficial ownership changes. We will cover these changes, as well as other topics surrounding BSA and OFAC.
We will look at things that are happening to implement the AMLA of 2020 like de-risking strategies and national priorities. We will also cover the ecosystem for crypto or digital currency and how to add it to your risk assessment and policy. It’s a jam packed agenda with all the latest and greatest on BSA and OFAC.
What You’ll Learn
- National Strategy for De-risking
- Beneficial Ownership Countdown: where are we now?
- Update on sanctions for Russia for OFAC
- Crypto and Digital Currency: working on your risk assessment, policy, and procedures
- SAR Process and Decision Making
- Common Errors on CTRs
- Human Crimes: Elder Fraud, Human Trafficking, Smuggling
- CIP and CDD: updating your policy and procedures
- High risk customers: extra steps for due diligence
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA Staff, BSA Audit, Compliance, Operations, Security, and Branch Staff will learn a great deal from this course.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, deposit regulations, and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- OnDemand with Live Streaming – $1049
- Includes: Access the recording for 12 months.