This year-end wrap-up will focus on looking at the 2020 year including beneficial ownership, CTR, and crimes listed on the SAR. We will look at the areas of hot crime and the examination hot spots. This is program is a must as we head to 2021.
The "BSA Year End Round Up" webinar has been approved for 2 CAMS credits. Credits are redeemable for Live attendance only. Users must connect to the webinar individually and enter their name and email for reporting purposes. Accreditation is valid for one year from the date of the event. To receive a certificate, email email@example.com.
- What’s gone right and wrong with beneficial ownership certifications
- SAR data fields—cybercrimes, human trafficking and smuggling
- SARs COVID 19 Crimes
- CTR problems and concerns
- Managing high-risk customers
- Getting those risk assessments
- Audits, Policy, and procedures that need fixing
- Hot Exam Spots—customers with notes in check memos, personal accounts used for business
- Coming attractions in 2021
- A look at the 2020 Advisories and implications
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers and Staff.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia-based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations, and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395